India needs more political parties or somethig else?




What India Wants?
India



Once My friend send me a mail, asking me to create a new political party. He told me that our nation needs us.  Youth must do something for motherland.



Here is my reply:

Hi Girish, how are you?  Today I have to think beyond my life and my hobby and my ambitions.   Because today my country needs me, me and me.  So I am not telling you that I am giving up everything in my life and do just for motherland.  I mean, I must do something which can change each and every people’s attitude toward India.

            I know that our country is not so good and not also bad.  But actually I think it is a “Khichadi” of everything we have (Each And Every Country Have Problems and also have own Values).  Means – Starvation, Poverty, Wealthiness, Natural Resources, Big Population etc.  If we have sub-standard products, technology but we have thinkers and leaders (Like Swami vivekanand, Guru Govindsingh, Gandhiji as well as Shubashchandra bose).  Now a days if we don’t have all these but we have their thoughts.  Every people think differently so we can’t make them to force to think from Mirror side.  I want to say that we have to Mix up all thoughts. Can you get my point?  Our team must have leaders and thinkers (Like Swami and Bose).  Find Who Have such a thoughts and gether them.  And that way we can make Group (In your Words “Party”).

In India, people just talk that system is corrupted but when he or she goes to buy home, one become liberal toward paper work.  No one mention actual price of house because he or she have to pay taxes on house price.  When you need something you become liberal about that matter.  Actually not just you but every people do this.  This is main problem of our country.  Everybody is selfish, self centered; only thinking of oneself or family.  No one think that if I do this my society will effect.
Ok Yaar……..!
I think, we must do everything (not something) what our nation needs including fight through our thoughts, our position in society and our qualification.  I am saying that in all way we corner each and every system and also people which is corrupt and harmful to our nation.
Girish let me tell u something, whenever u talk about changing system or anything u have to change urself.  when Gandhi asked people for go for “Upavas” each and every people know that Gandhi will not break his “Upavas”.  They know that, and they had truth on Gandhi. Because first Gandhi did it then ask for others.  If we want change in our system u have to start through ur circle.  Very first thing to do that in our life is whenever we find any corrupt or mismanaged system, oppose it.  Oppose it in very low level.  If u gonna change education system start from ur profession where u teach.  Student must love and accept ur attitude, ur thoughts, and ur way of thinking.  If u succeeds in, then u can go further.  Ur thought is well and very impressive but hard to put in action (in the cense, in our level).  So just try in ur field, when ur life teaches other.  If u can make ur friend in this situation, u can think for go further.  (Just Try It Once, Man…!).

Let’s get on track, I mean; u, I or any of our friends must change our life, way of thinking.  U cannot change any person by our thought if we have not a clear vision, goal or system of working.  If we want to create party, we have to work within a people at ground level (if we like or not).  When people comes to know that some youngsters are working for India, they think, there is no new concept in party, because already Rahul Gandhi do all these.  People have no sense to differ between our party and Rahul’s party.  We must go on different track, many people work for Animals, Mentally Retarded people, Patients etc…, and then create a party.  Party is not just a group, it’s a way of thinking and working.  Each and every party says that they are gathered for “Shining India”, “Progressive India” etc…, if we ask people to join our party, none accept us.  In same way like other party, we can’t build anything.

First of all we have to collect current situation of Indian politics, its strategies, way of working and constitutional provisions.  If we have at least 100 people with same thoughts, then we have to think about to create a party.  We have to gather people with same thoughts from our circle or Net.  
Read, think, comment and share.  

Thanks,
Uday Bhatt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

એક બગલથેલો : મારી અવિસ્મરણીય મુલાકાત

हम विरोध क्यों करते है?

Equality